The International Symposium on Plasmonics and Nano-photonics (iSPN2019)
- November 11-14, 2019
- Ikuta Shrine Hall (Kobe, Hyogo, Japan)
The International Symposium on Plasmonics and Nano-photonics (iSPN2019) will be held in Kobe, Japan, from 11 to 14 November 2019.
The International Symposium on Plasmonics and Nano-photonics is a series of international symposia providing an interdisciplinary forum for mutual research communications for scientists in the fields of plasmonics and nanophotonics. The topics include but are not limited to nanophotonics and micro/nano-optics, metamaterials and metasurfaces, spin photonics and spin optics, plasmon-induced chemistry, metallic antennas effects, quantum plasmonics, optical force, and optical manipulation.
- August 1, 2019
- Abstract submission deadline has been extended to August 15, 2019
- September 10, 2019
- Early bird registration deadline has been extended to September 30, 2019
- September 30, 2019
- Program at a glance is available.
- September 1, 2019
- Registraion page opened
- February 27, 2019
- Web site opened
Post workshop: Workshop on "Chiro-Optical Effects in Nanomaterials"
- November 15 (Fri), 2019, 9:10 - 13:00
- Osaka Prefecture University, Nakamozu campus
- Announcement [PDF]
JSPS KAKENHI in Scientific Research on Innovative Areas
Photonics Division, The Japan Society of Applied Physics
Financially Supported by
The Takano Eiichi Optical Science Funds